Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1:37 AM - Still wide awake!!!

Well yeah...it's 1:37 AM and i'm awake and for all those people who says "This is early...i sleep at 3:00 AM" well shut up....i never said it's late....i'm just saying that i'm awake at this time of the night!!

Well...i've just read pages of worthless crap that reminded me of my own worthless crap...my blog...so i thought i should make an entry...of WHAT...i had no idea!!
And here i am typing it out....

Ah...let's see....while i'm awake...i just want to think about stuff that i usually do when i'm awake during those nights...cuz i'm a late...VERY late sleeper!!

Well...around 2 years back...my brother gave me the DVDs of the popular TV Series F.R.I.E.N.D.S (Yeah i never caught it when it was on air!!)...why am i mentioning it now???
Well...i remember watching those funny episodes alone in the night...till 3.AM....the worst part was...i never had my own room....so i had to sneak in to my bed everyday...it sucked...

That's not all what i used to do when i'm awake...i'm a die-hard gamer(is it hardcore)...well...used to be...so i remember those days when i used to stay up to play that GTA....so desperate to get to the next mission that i never think about my sleep...or what my mom would say when i finally found my way into bed.....

And...i read books(yes i do)....this here is actually good....but still....there was always someone asking me to turn the lights down....that sucks!!

NOW...in the sense for the past few months...i've found something else that i can do while i'm awake till 2 or 3 AM in the night....talking on the phone!!
It's a whole lot fun...and you have a companion...isn't it great...i mean...i don't mean anything....it is great!!!

Today....well....as i've noticed....a 50 Rs recharge doesn't last long...even if you have one of those rate cutter things....
So...here i am...making an entry into my blog cuz i'm bored....as a matter of fact...ALL the entries in my blog are made BECAUSE i'm bored!!!

So...i just hope you don't get sick of reading it....

Another sleepless night in the progress

~i really need a good sign~

P.S. It's 1:50 A.M ...no it didn't take me that long to make an entry...i was doing other worthless stuff as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment