Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 14th - Result Day

Well....it was like 8:15 AM in the morning.....and the results were 'supposed' come out in like 45 minutes....but me,who knew a lot about TN Education System to bother....was happily snoring(i don't really snore) away in me bed.
My mom chose the politest way to wake me up...cuz she didn't wanna upset even before i got the results!(Yeah..that's what she expected....upsetting results)
I knew it won't stay polite unless i get my ass outta bed....and so i did!!
Went into the bathroom and came back out...it was like 8:40....and for my mom...i went into the kitchen/'saami' room where i was made to pray the almighty who supposedly gonna give me excellent result. I was too tired to deny it and hey...who knows...he might actually help me out!!
So after all that....the regular alarm in my phone started to ring exactly at 9:00 AM(I keep that alarm but not ONCE did i get up at 9:00 AM)
I knew exactly that the results won't be out...so i happily switched on the PC...and logged into my Orkut and Facebook accounts whilst 'Desi Girl' played in the background.

And then i typed


www.tnresults.nic.in

Nothing.....

Okay....i was checking my scraps and replying to them...and after like 15 minutes....my friend's status was

"I'm happy i scraped through with 80%"
I'm like...WTF...results are out already? This is SO NOT like TN Education System....anyways i try the website again...and still nothing.
I called my mom..who chose to keep a safe distance away came running in thinking i actually GOT the results. She wasn't so pleased when i said i wanted a coffee....but went to make one anyway.
And i asked this guy "WHERE did you get it?"
He said...chennaivision.com
And www.chennaivision.com it is!!
Still...the page wouldn't load....
TEN WHOLE minutes of results being announced and not able to get it...and THEN...i typed my roll no. and SOMETHING happened....the browser slowed down..which is always a good sign that something else might be happening soon...and so it did!!
My marks...the things i was working for....or for what i was SUPPOSED to be working for.....the whole year....came before my eyes.
My eyes shot towards the total...


'9-6-6'

I called towards my mom...who came back and sat beside me "Nine Sixty Six"
She was SO HAPPY!!!
I know it wasn't a great mark for her to be happy.....but i made her expecting only 800 something....you can imagine how happy she'd be!!
She called up my dad and he was equally happy as well!!
My bro was happy as well....
And i didnt care...i knew these results long back...it is everything i expected...i knew it wasn't great....but for whatever i worked in my 12th
I deserve this...nothing MORE....CERTAINLY nothing less....
And so here I am....with a decent marks in my hands and trying to find a college where i'm allowed to talk to girls...do you know how hard is it to find such a college?

2 comments:

  1. Allowed to talk to girls??
    ROFL!!!


    Please!, don't give the impression that it is hard for you to talk to girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never told it's hard for me!! :P
    DO you know some colleges actually FINE ppl thousand bucks for talking to girls...imagine how much cash i'll be losing.....

    ReplyDelete